10 AWESOME PLACES TO WATCH THE SUPERBOWL
10 awesome places to watch the SUPERBOWL. It’s countdown to game time for Superbowl XLIX. A lot of us are making plans for the big day like the food we are going to make and inviting friends and family to the party. Here’s 10 incredible awesome places to watch the Superbowl if wishing only made it so.
1. Dive In Movie Theater with its very cool pool would be the greatest way to have a pool party and watch the superbowl while sitting on these sleek water loungers.
4. Sport and Entertainment Collectors Home. An incredible place to watch the Superbowl.
This must be a sport and entertainment collector’s home complete with a turn-style entrance into the shop; not that anything is actually for sale.
5. Game Room. It’s just the spot for cheering superbowl fans. A cozy bar, comfortable sectional and game of pool while you wait for the kick off time.
6. Home Bar. Enjoy watching the Superbowl game at a restaurant-style home bar that even has room for the owners vintage car.
7. Boys Room. Where the boys are is this spancy pants football family room.
8. On a Custom Couch and Media Room. Lying on an extra-extra large couch or is it a mattress, with family and friends would be a memorable way to watch the superbowl game.
9. Castle Room. Get your best sports wear on Downton Abbey style and arrive to watch the game in the castle room like the royalty that you are.
10. The Red Room. Just like the stars wait in the Red Room before the show. Watch the superbowl steeped in luxury surrounded by red would be awesome. If your favorite color is red it means you like action, crave physical fulfillment and experience life through all your senses. Now that sounds like football and the superbowl.
Wherever you’re watching the game from, have fun.
Which room was your favorite?
People love seeing 10 Teeny Tiny Houses with Big Style so check it out too!
Thank you for stopping by,